The goal of this blog is to provide a civic forum for real time news and dialogue regarding the City of Ventura. Comments are welcomed and encouraged. Here’s our policy:
- Stay on topic. Comments should relate to the topic being discussed in the original post.
- Keep it clean. Comments should not contain profanity, racial slurs or any other derogatory terms.
- Don’t make it personal. Comments should not contain personal or defamatory attacks.
- You don’t have to agree with me. Reasonable arguments for opposing views are encouraged.
- I don’t have to agree with you. A posted comment is the opinion of the poster only.
- All comments must be identified by the name of the person making them.
- No campaigning. This blog is not the place to endorse candidates or a particular stance on a currently active ballot measure.
- This comment policy may be revised at any time.
- We reserve the right to prohibit comment submissions from individuals who repeatedly submit comments that violate this policy.
- Your submission of a comment constitutes your acceptance of this comment policy.
- Ventura City Manager Rick Cole